Saturday, April 19, 2014

Lies Exposed





Something I learned after I came down ill a few years ago is that illness really tests the sincerity of friends.
A few years ago I started to have health problems, and a few people in my inner circle, people that I had trusted, people who did not deserve the luxory of my trust, began lying about me, and saying things behind my back. These people think I do not know, but I know, and I have known for some time.

Just to clarify, trying to tarnish someone's reputation because you do not agree with their religious beliefs is the uttermost form of low. Honorable people step away when they do not agree with your faith, and cannot reconcile it with their own. Despicable people call you crazy, or radical for what you believe. For once, and for all, I am saying, right here, and right now. I believe what I believe. If you cannot accept me, don't let the door hit you in the rear on the way out of my life. I won't miss the friendship we never really had in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment